BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

TRADUÇÃO - DOCTOR MY EYES (JACKSON 5)

Doctor my eyes have seen the years
(doutor, os meus olhos tem visto os anos)
And the slow parade of fears
(e em câmera lenta os medos)
Without crying
(sem chorar)
Now I want to understand
(agora eu quero entender)
I have done all that I could
(eu fiz tudo o que pude)
To see the evil and the good
(para distinguir o bem do mal)
Without hiding
(sem esconder)
You must help me if you can
(você tem que me ajudar se puder)
[refrão 1]
Doctor, my eyes (eyes, eyes)
(doutor meus olhos) (olhos, olhos)
Tell me what is wrong
(me diga o que está errado)
Was I unwise
(eu fui imprudente)
To leave them open for so long, yeah
(por deixar isso aberto por tanto tempo, yeah)
[VERSO 2]
Cause I have...Cause I have wandered through this world
(porque eu tenho...porque eu tenho vagado por todo esse mundo)
As each moment has unfurled
(como se cada momento estivesse se desenrolando)
I've been waiting to awaken from these dreams
(eu tenho esperado para acordar desses sonhos)
People go just where the will
(as pessoas simplesmente vão para onde devem ir)
I never notice them until
(eu nunca percebi isso até)
I've got this feeling that it's later than it seems
(que eu tive esse sentimento que demorou tanto a aparecer)
[refrão 2]
Doctor, my eyes (eyes, eyes)
(doutor, meus olhos) (olhos, olhos)
Tell me what you see
(me diga o que você vê)
I hear their crys Just saying "It's too late for me"
(eu ouvi o choro deles apenas dizendo - é tade demais para mim-)
OOOH YEA, OOOH YEA!!!
Doctor, my eyes (eyes, eyes)
(doutor, meus olhos) (olhos, olhos)
Cannot see the sky
(não podem ver o céu)
Is this the prize for having learned how not to cry, oooooh yeah!
(é o preço a pagar por não ter aprendido como não chorar, oooooh yeah!)
Doctor my eyes
(doutor meus olhos)
Doctor my eyes
(doutor meus olhos)

0 comments: