BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HOW FUNKY IS YOUR CHICKEN - JACKSON 5

Show me how funky is your chicken now
(me mostre o quanto você manda na dança da galinha)
Let me see ya get away get away
(deixe-me ver se afastar, se afastar)
When the band starts kickin' now
(quando a banda começar a tocar agora)
Oh! If you can do the funky chicken better than I can
(Oh! Se você puder fazer a dança da galinha melhor do que eu posso)
I don't mind givin' in
(eu não me importarei em ser)
to the badest man'Cause I say I Like competition
(o pior cara porque eu disse que gosto de competir)
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
'Cause a little competition now gives me a condition now
(porque uma pequena competição agora me dar todas as condições agora)
Oh! Better common, common, common
(Oh! melhor você vir, você vir, você vir)
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Put yourself in the grove
(entre você no ritmo)
And get ready to move
(e prepare-se para mexer)
Common
(venha)
Mmm... You've been spreadin' rumours of the badest on two feet
(mmm...você tem espalhado rumores do pior em dois pés)
Let me tell you buddy I'm ready to compete
(deixe me dizer colega que estou pronto para competir)
We gonna have a show down
(nós teremos um show)
I'm ready how about you
(estou pronto e quando a você)
Oh! Gonna dance til' the midnight hour
(Oh! Vou dançar até a meia noite)
Til' the sun comes shinnin' through
(até o sol começar a brilhar)
Oh! Common, common, common!
(Oh! venha, venha, venha)
Yeah...Put yourself in the grove
(Yeah...entre você no ritmo)
And get ready to move
(e prepare-se para mexer)
Common
(venha)
We're gonna have a show down
(nós teremos um show)
Gonna get a low down
(vamos nos abaixar)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah...
Ho down you wanna be around
(baixo melhor você ficar por perto)
Gonna have a show down
(vamos ter um show)
We're gonna get low down
(Nós vamos nos abaixar)
You better not slow down
(é melhor você não diminuir)

0 comments: